Privacy & Disclaimer
Published on 1 May, 2022 | 36 views | 3 minutes read
What information do we collect?
We collect information such as your name, organization name, email address, telephone numbers, mobile number, fax number, physical address, postal address, IP address, and other contact or project-related information for internal use only.
How is information collected?
The information may be collected via our website by any technology used on our website, for example, the sign-up form or the contact us form.
We may also collect personal information via email marketing or advertising campaigns.
Why collect information?
Our primary goal in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a professional, efficient, and personalized service.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
- Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
- We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments
- We may use users’ information when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards to create as secure an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing. These sites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.